Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pray & Mastermind For Hostages' Release

There is a form of prayer called Masterminding. Jack Bolen, a Unity minister, gave us this method decades ago and one used to be able to join a Masterminding prayer group and learn the method for free.

Today, because of the power of Masterminding, the ideas have become a commodity and there are costly workshops these days with people teaching their versions of Jack's method. Most of them include a lot of verbiage about why Masterminding works but, in my experience, the workshops are designed to convince people why it works, not practice the actual method, the actual process.

You can use Masterminding for anything you desire, but today, dear friends, I am going to give this process to you with the request that you to use it on behalf of the six people most recently abducted and held hostage in Iraq.

I ask you - no, I beg you - to join with at least one other person and pray, together in this way, for the release of Christian Peace Teams members James Loney, Harmeet Singh Sooden, Tom Fox, Norman Kember and humanitarian/architect Susanne Osthoff and her driver.

There is no higher priority. If it was your child, your husband, your wife, your brother or sister or mother or deeply loved friend, you would do nothing but pray until they were released.

I ask you to pray using the Mastermind method, for these good people. I will not tell you how or why Masterminding works. We have no time for arguments or debates. We only have time for faith. So I ask you to go on faith and trust me that, from personal experience, I know it works miracles, because it is an extremely powerful way of connecting with God.

The more people, the more groups we have praying in this way for these people, the better, for we have been told "where two or more are gathered" God is there, ready to work miracles.

Speak the following 6 declarations in unison. Each person states their request, which in this case I will give you the affirmation for those we want released. Then each person affirms, in turn, to the one who has made the request, that he or she knows the request has been heard and granted.

I give you, a Masterminding prayer for the release of the hostages in Iraq:

Together: I surrender to the power of God, the Mastermind, and acknowledge that I, of myself, can do nothing.

Together: I believe in the power of God, the Mastermind, and in the exponential power of group consciousness to connect with God and create miracles.

Together: I choose to give myself over to God, the Mastermind, for the purposes of love, peace and healing.

Together: I am grateful to God, the Mastermind, and the group for responding to my request.

Together: I commit to following the guidance and wisdom of God, the Mastermind, and accept that the intelligence and wisdom of our connected consciousness is greater than my own alone.

Together: I respect and honor being part of this group and know each of us is a vital link in God's plan for healing.

Individually (take turns): I ask God, the Mastermind who resides within everyone and everything, to reach into the hearts of those who hold James Loney, Harmeet Singh Sooden, Tom Fox, Norman Kember and Susanne Osthoff, and her driver, captive. I affirm that God fills their hearts with love and compassion. I affirm that God opens their eyes to the goodness of these six people. I affirm that the goodness and shared humanity they see causes them to release these six people. I affirm that James Loney, Harmeet Singh Sooden, Tom Fox, Norman Kember, Susanne Osthoff and her driver are released, unharmed and that they, their families and friends have cause for great rejoicing. And so it is. Amen.

Individually (respond to the requester, addressing the person by name): ______, I know God, the Mastermind, has heard your request and is granting it now. James Loney, Harmeet Singh Sooden, Tom Fox, Norman Kember, Susanne Osthoff and her driver are all freed and safe. And we give great thanks for this. Praise God.

Together: I dedicate myself and my life to be of the greatest service possible to God and my fellow human beings. I dedicate myself to the principles of love and service. I live my life as an example for others to follow and go forward with a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement, joy and success. My life is fulfilled as I move forward with an inherent faith in God and belief that anything is possible and miracles do occur.

Amen.

If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7

Therefore, I say unto you, What things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:24

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Clyo said...

I checked out the spell sites left here on my blog. I have no objection to them, for they clearly say that one's intentions must be for the highest and best good of all and they appeal to the same Creator we all pray to.

To me, the spells that are recommended are another type of prayer.

I am well aware that Christianity lifted everything it employs from earlier pagan religions, rituals and myth.

For proof of this fact, I recommend The Pagan Christ by Tom Harpur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counters