Thursday, December 22, 2005

Master Mind Prayer Works!

Wonderful news - Susan Osthoff has been released! A big thank you to my Mastermind partners and to all of you who have prayed and masterminded on behalf of the hostages.

Four to go...

Please keep praying. Also, thanks to Janet for the original and simpler master minding declarations taught by Unity Minister Jack Bolen.

As a reminder, a group must be at least two people.

Speak the first six declarations together. Then, one at a time, each person takes a turn stating his or her request.

After a request has been made, each of the remaining members affirms that the request has been heard and is being manifested. When everyone in the group has affirmed this, go on to the next person and his/her request.

This is powerful prayer that works for the highest and best good of all.

I surrender:

I admit that, of myself, I am powerless to solve my problems, powerless to improve my life. I need help.

I believe:

I come to believe that a power greater than myself - the Master Mind - can change my life.

I am ready to be changed:

I realize that erroneous self-defeating thinking is the cause of my problems, unhappiness, fears and failures. I am ready to have my beliefs and attitudes changed so my life can be transformed.

I decide to be changed:

I make a decision to surrender my will and my life to the Master Mind. I ask to be changed at depth.

I forgive:

I forgive myself for all my mistakes and shortcomings. I also forgive all other persons who may have harmed me.

I ask:

I make known my specific requests, asking my partners' support in knowing that the Master Mind is fulfilling my needs.

(request is to be stated in the form of an affirmation stated in the present tense)


Response by Master Mind group members is:

The Master Mind has heard your request and is already granting it and fulfilling your needs.

I give thanks:

I give thanks that the Master Mind is responding to my needs, and I assume the same feelings I would have if my requests were already fulfilled.

I dedicate my life:
I now have a covenant in which it is agreed that the Master Mind is supplying me with an abundance of all things necessary to live a success filled and happy life.

I dedicate myself to be of maximum service to God and those around me; to live in a manner that sets the highest example for others to follow; and to remain responsive to God's guidance.

I go forth with a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement and expectancy. I am at peace.

And so it is.

Amen.

3 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 2:16 PM, Blogger Goddess said...

Okay, I read the description about your home, and thats the kind of magical place I've always dreamed of seeing. Wow, incredible.

Greeting the God within you - Namaste.

Christel.

 
At 12/28/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger Clyo said...

Namaste, Christel.
- Clyo

 
At 1/02/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger Michael Bains said...

Happy New Year Clyo!

Sorry I didn't drop by to offer it earlier.

namaste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counters