Thursday, August 03, 2006

You Are A Creator

One of the secrets in life is that God does not create your life for you.

You create your life for you.

Sure, God gives you the energy, makes things happen, coordinates events and creates miracles, but only in response to what you have asked.

The irony is that while you may be asking for positive things consciously, you may be asking for negative things subconsciously.

The way to make your consciousness and subconscious congruent - so you are clear to God and asking for what you want, not what you don't want - is through prayer and positive affirmation.

Prayerforce can help you by filling your mind with positive feelings and thoughts as you read each prayer. On top of this the affirmations in each prayer begin to create a new, receptive place in your mind for more positive ideas and beliefs to take hold.

Once strong ideas of worthiness and joy take hold, it's just a matter of time until your dreams must manifest. That's cosmic law - God's law.

You are a creator and you create your life.

Make it joyful and make it count!

I Am A Creator

Dear God,

I am a creator.

I alter everything through my existence.
I bring things to pass through my actions.
I give birth to new life.

My touch on the world has consequences.
Inform me of them, Lord.

Let my touch alleviate suffering, Lord,
And never cause it.

Guide me, Wisdom of the Universe,
To create in merciful and kind ways
According to my deepest need
And best passions.

By Your Grace I create in joy
Not pain.

I create solutions
Not problems.

I create love
Not fear.

And I create a new me
Who is a believer in miracles.

by Your Grace, I am a powerful creator
Of a new and better world.

And so it is.
Amen.

Adapted from Prayerforce: 365 Days To A New Life

The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 1 Corinthians 12:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counters