Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Compassionate World

Dear God,

I live in a world that allows mystical experience
And depends upon intuition as much as logic.

I learn from a world that honors the teachings of Jesus Christ
And focuses on healing rather than destroying.

I rejoice in a world that values women as much as men
And the feminine as much as the masculine.

I thrive in a world
- that rejoices in my triumphs
- and helps me get through grief.

I contribute to a world
- that looks out for the well-being of all people
- and makes a decision to live in cooperation and harmony.

Dear Lord, by Your Grace
You help me now to create this world I want to see.

I live in a compassionate world.

Thank You, Father.

Amen.

from Prayerforce: 365 Days To A New Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Site Counters